Search

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Say Happy Birthday: Motor Gears marks 1 year anniversary !

Personally, I actaully didn't believe this was coming. When I first started this blog, I thought this was kind of a temporary thing. I thought I would be interested in this sort of thing for a month or two, and then it would be trasfared to waste. Well, to me, it was just a blink of an eye, and here it is. ONE YEAR since I started this job, and a year later, this what Motor Gears has achieved:

* 720 posts published

* More than 58,000 views

* 7 main world-wide auto-shows fully covered

* Written in two languages: English, Arabic

* Exclusive Motor Gears features, like Drawing Of The Week


* Finally, 1 road-test. Though, many more is yet to come

To be brutally honest, some business do achieve more within a year, but for us, that is pretty darn good. Please check back at Motor Gears, September 30, for some very special news and updates!

No comments:

Advertise with us